Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    e-stereo:Jack
    Keymaster

Here I describe how to use E-Stereo together with the 2B and explain the design considerations of the e-stim audio server. ….[See the full post at: Using the 2B and the E-Stim Server.]

henry72
    Participant

This has really good potential once I learn the adjustments! I am really enjoying myself even though I’m not sure what I’m doing.

e-stereo:Jack
    Keymaster

You will soon discover the settings that work best for you.

Ted.io.us
    Participant

Nice, guide. It explains allot. Hav not yet tried out the signal. But as soon as I can I will and give my feedback.

Fredoncam
    Participant

Hi Henry, I too love how this works.  Where are you located? I’m Chicago

henry72
    Participant

I am in the burbs. Naperville to be exact. I haven’t visited this site in a year. I want to get reacquainted with it, but I can’t find the generator.

henry72
    Participant

Ooops! I found the e-stim jukebox. I can’t wait to reacquaint myself with it later tonight.

Fredoncam
    Participant

<span style=”font-size: large;”><b>Hi Henry, are you retired or?? I am married so estim is limited but love to do it when I can.  I love to estim on cam and chat at times with others when I can but finding a partner is tough sometimes.  I have been to Naperville several times, loved the Rib-Fest but they moved it?  contact me?</b></span>

<div><span style=”font-size: large;”><b> </b></span></div>
    <div><span style=”font-size: large;”><b>Fred</b></span></div>

Fredoncam
    Participant

How did it go last night Henry?  Did you figure it out?

henry72
    Participant

No problem using the jukebox last night! I’m still experimenting, but I enjoyed the ride!

caproni
    Participant

Bonjour de France. Il y a-t-il un moyen d’enregistrer (sauvegarder ) une session ?

funestimbelgium
    Participant

pour enregistrer une session, tu peux utiliser le programme gratuit AUDACITY  recherche via google

je serais heureux de partager des enregistrements de vos créations

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.